Biothelis offers a fully automated Freedom EVO® ELISA 100 platform for endocan assay in IVD context
One is already installed at the Biology Center of the CHRU in Lille.
Features of the platform:
- The platform makes possible to assay from 1 to 45 samples in a single series.
- Reagents and samples on board, no further human intervention is required. Preparation of standards for calibration, dilutions and dispensing are fully automated.
- The analytical phase of the assay takes between from 1h30 to 2h30, depending on the number of samples to be assayed.
- It is suggested to schedule one run per day, possibly two, in order to return the result to the physician within 24 hours following blood sampling.
- EC / IVD reagents are shipped to the Laboratory under controlled-temperature and must be stored on site at 2-8 ° C.
- The loading of reagents on the platform takes place in less than 15 min. following the indications of the program.
- No discharge of reagents after dosing. These can remain on board until they are finished or up to 5 days
- Plasma samples on EDTA do not need to be handled upon receipt. It is recommended to store them at 2-8 ° C for up to 48 hours while awaiting dosage. Beyond 48 hours, it is recommended to freeze the samples at -20 ° C.
- Samples are loaded as directed in the program in less than 10 min.
Need additional information?
Contact us to assess the value of Endocan assays in your laboratory. Whether through direct acquisition or through provision of reagents under contract, we will study your request: firstname.lastname@example.org